Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lookie what I found...

How funny! It's amazing what you find when you look through your bookmarked pages - I forgot I even had this blog - HA!

Now, I can really say WOW! It has been a very long time since my last post and so many more updates! I moved to Wichita, KS about a year and a half ago - Oh, and Piztro's (the restaurant in one of my former posts) is no longer here - it's now Sabor and wow, it's amazing! Okay, back on subject....I got engaged in October 2008 at a fabulous dinner at our first date local - Yia Yia's! How cute is he to remember?! Then, I became an aunt for the first time in January 2009 - what a precious little one ole' Payton is :) Then, I got married on Valentine's Day 2009 in Los Cabos, Mexico! We stayed at the Hilton Beach & Golf Resort and it was fabulous! For all of you future brides out there....this is the way to go! It turned out better than I could have ever imagined and was very low stress! Honestly, I have never seen a prettier destination/setup for a wedding - beautiful! We had a guest list of approximately 30 of our close friends and family - perfect! Oh, and if you are thinking of taking trip there - you must go early in the year to experience whale watching! I have never seen anything like it!

Since the wedding, I have become quite the little housewife - golfing with the ladies, soon to be cooking classes, taking care of Hubbs :), and enjoying every minute of it! Now, for the question that everyone seems to ask next, "what about kiddos?" - well, stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home